Information is in the Hazardous Materials Information System (HMIS)
Munitions List Item - Mutilation (MUT) to the point of scrap required. (Formerly: Demilitarization not required. Trade Security Controls (TSCs) required at disposition.)
Precious Metals Indicator Code:
Item does not contain precious metal
The item does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application.
Automatic Data Processing Equipment:
Represents items with no ADP components. NOTE: Codes 1 through 6 are only to be used when the item is Automatic Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) in its entirety and is limited to the type meeting only one of the definitions for codes 1 through 6. (See code 9)
WEIGHTS COUNTERBALANCE NOI I/S
Less than car load rating
Less than truck load rating
Water commodity Code
Originating Activity Code
Warner-Robins Air Logistics Center Robins AFB, GA 31098-5609
Air Dimension Code
Shipment is not a consolidation and does not exceed 72 inches in any dimension.
Vehicles, machinery, shop and warehouse equipment and supplies, including special tools and equipment, ground servicing and special purpose vehicles, marine equipment and supplies, repair and maintenance parts for the above.
General Support DIV57X4921.070:Air Force decentrally managed expense items (ERRC XB3, XF-3) with a unit cost of less than $250,000 that are requisitioned/procured at base (retail) level from DLA, GSA, Army, Navy, Depot Maintenance Service, Air Force Industrial Fund (AFMC), local manufacture and commercial vendors.
The current standard price in Catalog Management Data (CMD) has not analyzed or coded for LP/LM.
The price has not been analyzed or reviewed for accuracy.
ZOP or Standard price challenges are permissible, but must be supported with adequate justification. However, if coded for Local Purchase (LP) or Fabrication/Manufacture as indicated with an (LM) Acquisition Advice Code of ?L? or?F?,the case must be evaluated locally where purchased or fabricated.
Stock fund applicable to items managed for the Air Force by the respective Inventory Control Point.
Materiel Management Aggregation Code
SX:AF SICA RESIDUAL MMAC-OC-ALC
Source of Supply
Defense Logistics Agency Enterprise Business Systems
Department of the Air Force
U.S. Air Force
Stock Fund (except Munitions)
Acquisition Advice Codes
TERMINAL ITEM # Identifies items in stock, but future procurement is not authorized. Requisitions may continue to be submitted until stocks are exhausted. Preferred item National Stock Number is normally provided by application of the phrase: When Exhausted Use (NSN). Requisitions will be submitted in accordance with IMM/Service requisitioning procedures as applicable.
Controlled Item Code
NON-SENSITIVE (SRC-N/A) - UNCLASSIFIED AA&E: OR ITEMS ASSIGNED A DEMILITARIZATION CODE OTHER THAN A, B, Q, OR P FOR WHICH ANOTHER CIIC IS INAPPROPRIATE. (NOTE: THE LOSS, THEFT, UNLAWFUL DISPOSITION, AND/OR RECOVERY OF AN ITEM WITH CIIC 7 WILL BE INVESTIGATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH DOD-4000-25-2-M AND DOD 7200.14-R, VOLUME 12, CHAPTER 7).
Shelf Life Code
1 EA : Each
Call us today at (321) 473-6075 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Parts Keep the World Moving. Check out the many ways our site can help you.Start Here
Chapter 83: Miscellaneous Articles of Base Metal
Schedule B No. and Headings
Unit of Quantity
- Base metal mountings, fittings and similar articles suitable for furniture, doors, staircases, windows, blinds, coachwork, saddlery, trunks, chests, caskets or the like; base metal hat- racks, hat-pegs, brackets and similar
fixtures; castors with mountings of base metal; automatic door closers of base metal; and base metal parts thereof:
- - Hinges, and parts thereof:
- - - Designed for motor vehicles, of iron, steel, aluminum or zinc
- - - Suitable for interior and exterior doors (except garage, overhead or sliding doors)
- - - Suitable for furniture and cabinets
- - - Other
- - Castors, and parts thereof
- - Other mountings, fittings and similar articles suitable for motor vehicles; and parts thereof
- - Other mountings, fittings and similar articles, and parts thereof:
- - - Suitable for buildings:
- - - - Door closers (except automatic door closers), and parts thereof
- - - - Other:
- - - - - Suitable for interior and exterior doors (except garage, overhead or sliding doors)
- - - - - For curtains, draperies and window shades
- - - - - Other
- - - Other, suitable for furniture
- - - Other:
- - - - For railway vehicles, aircraft, vessels and other vehicles (except motor vehicles) of section XVII
- - - - Other
- - Hat-racks, hat-pegs, brackets and similar fixtures, and parts thereof
- - Automatic door closers, and parts thereof
- Armored or reinforced safes, strong-boxes and doors and safe deposit lockers for strong-rooms, cash or deed boxes and the like, and parts thereof, of base metal
- Desk-top filing or card-index cabinets, paper trays, paper rests, pen trays, office-stamp stands and similar office or desk equip- ment and parts thereof, of base metal, other than office furniture of heading 9403