5120-00-315-4007 An attachment designed to fit over the square external drive end of a HANDLE, SOCKET WRENCH; WRENCH, TORQUE; and the like consisting of one or two-piece configuration having a screw driving tip on one end. Excludes BIT, SCREWDRIVER.20251200032Hand Tools, Nonedged, Nonpowered51300024Hand Tools, Power Driven
Part Alternates:HT3407M, 5120-00-315-4007, 00-315-4007, 5120003154007, 003154007
General Support DIV57X4921.070:Air Force decentrally managed expense items (ERRC XB3, XF-3) with a unit cost of less than $250,000 that are requisitioned/procured at base (retail) level from DLA, GSA, Army, Navy, Depot Maintenance Service, Air Force Industrial Fund (AFMC), local manufacture and commercial vendors.
The current standard price in Catalog Management Data (CMD) has not analyzed or coded for LP/LM.
The price has not been analyzed or reviewed for accuracy.
ZOP or Standard price challenges are permissible, but must be supported with adequate justification. However, if coded for Local Purchase (LP) or Fabrication/Manufacture as indicated with an (LM) Acquisition Advice Code of ?L? or?F?,the case must be evaluated locally where purchased or fabricated.
Stock fund applicable to items managed for the Air Force by the respective Inventory Control Point.
Source of Supply
General Services Administration Washington, D.C. 20406
Department of the Air Force
U.S. Air Force
Stock Fund (except Munitions)
Acquisition Advice Codes
NOT STOCKED, CENTRALLY PROCURED # (NON-STOCKED ITEMS) IMM/Service centrally managed but not stocked item. Procurement will be initiated only after receipt of a requisition.
Controlled Item Code
Shelf Life Code
Looking to compare NSN's... try our new NSN Compare Tool
Our Parts Keep the World Moving. Check out the many ways our site can help you.NSN Compare
Chapter 82: Tools, Implements, Cutlery, Spoons and Forks, of Base Metal; Parts Thereof of Base Metal
Schedule B No. and Headings
Unit of Quantity
- Hand-operated spanners and wrenches (including torque meter wrenches but not including tap wrenches); socket wrenches, with or without handles, drives or extensions; base metal parts thereof:
- - Hand-operated spanners and wrenches, and parts thereof:
- - - Non-adjustable, and parts thereof:
- - - - Open-end, box, and combination open-end and box wrenches
- - - - Other (including parts)
- - - Adjustable, and parts thereof
- - Socket wrenches, with or without handles, drives and extensions, and parts thereof