There is no data in the HMIS and the NSN is in an FSC not generally suspected of containing hazardous materials
Non-Munitions List Item/ Non-Strategic List Item - Demilitarization not required.
Controlled Inventory Item Code:
HANDTOOLS AND SHOP EQUIPMENT
Precious Metals Indicator Code:
Precious metal type is unknown
The item does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application.
TOOLS, NOI HAND OTHER THAN POWER
Less than car load rating
Less than truck load rating
Water commodity Code
Originating Activity Code
Air Dimension Code
Shipment is not a consolidation and does not exceed 72 inches in any dimension.
Construction materials: Includes paint and related materials, prefabricated building, wood products, metal and composition materials and their products, commercial hardware and miscellaneous items, cement, asphalt, building maintenance materials.
NONREPARABLE ITEMS (Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items). This code will be used to identify items which are not reparable.
Specific Group/Generic Code
Weapons Systems/End Item or Homogeneous Group
DLA/GSA-Managed Items that cannot be identified to a specific Army Weapons Systems/End Item
Accounting Requirements Code
Durable item. An item of Army property coded with an ARC of "D" in the AMDF. Durable items do not require property book accountability after issue from the stock record account, but do require hand receipt control when issued to the user. Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded ?D?in the AMDF are considered durable items.
Source of Supply
Defense Logistics Agency Enterprise Business Systems
Department of the Army
Item requires special handling or condemnation procedures for specific reasons, such as precious metal content, high dollar value, critical material, or hazardous materiel. Refer to appropriate manuals or directives for specific instructions.
Acquisition Advice Codes
INSURANCE/NUMERIC STOCKAGE OBJECTIVE ITEM # Items which may be required occasionally or intermittently, and prudence requires that a nominal quantity of materiel be stocked due to the essentiality or the lead time of the item. 1. The item is centrally managed, stocked, and issued. 2. Requisitions will be submitted in accordance with IMM/Service requisitioning procedures.
Controlled Item Code
Shelf Life Code
1 EA : Each
Did you know WBParts is social? Check us out on Facebook
Our Parts Keep the World Moving. Check out the many ways our site can help you.Facebook
Chapter 82: Tools, Implements, Cutlery, Spoons and Forks, of Base Metal; Parts Thereof of Base Metal
Schedule B No. and Headings
Unit of Quantity
- Handtools (including glass cutters) not elsewhere specified or included; blow torches and similar self-contained torches; vises, clamps and the like, other than accessories for and parts of machine tools; anvils; portable
forges; hand- or pedal-operated grinding wheels with frameworks; base metal parts thereof:
- - Drilling, threading or tapping tools, and parts thereof
- - Hammers and sledge hammers, and parts thereof
- - Planes, chisels, gouges and similar cutting tools for working wood, and parts thereof
- - Screwdrivers, and parts thereof
- - Other handtools (including glass cutters) and parts thereof:
- - - Household tools, and parts thereof
- - - Other:
- - - - Pipe tools, and parts thereof
- - - - Powder-actuated handtools, and parts thereof
- - - - Other
- - Blow torches and similar self-contained torches, and parts thereof
- - Vises, clamps and the like, and parts thereof:
- - - Vises
- - - Other (including parts)
- - Other, including sets of articles of two or more subheadings of this heading:
- - - Anvils; portable forges; hand- or pedal-operated grinding wheels with frameworks; base metal parts thereof
- - - Sets of articles of two or more of the foregoing subheadings
- Tools of two or more of the headings 8202 to 8205, put up in sets for retail sale