Information is in the Hazardous Materials Information System (HMIS)
Non-Munitions List Item/ Non-Strategic List Item - Demilitarization not required.
Controlled Inventory Item Code:
Precious Metals Indicator Code:
Item does not contain precious metal
The item does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application.
PAINT AND RELATED MATERIALS
Less than car load rating
Less than truck load rating
Water commodity Code
Originating Activity Code
Air Dimension Code
Shipment is not a consolidation and does not exceed 72 inches in any dimension.
Construction materials: Includes paint and related materials, prefabricated building, wood products, metal and composition materials and their products, commercial hardware and miscellaneous items, cement, asphalt, building maintenance materials.
Air Special Handling
Hazardous material (not required hand to hand receipt) including all regulated items other than special weapons and their components.
Special Handling Code
Type of Cargo
Flammable liquids, UN class 3 (flammable liquids label)
Navy-owned stocks of items accepted by the General Services Administration for support of Navy requirements Naval Inventory Control Point, Mechanicsburg
Special Material Content
Flammable Liquids flash point not more than 60 C (140 F)
Source of Supply
General Services Administration Washington, D.C. 20406
Department of the Navy
Acquisition Advice Codes
TERMINAL ITEM #(NON-STOCKED ITEMS) Future procurement is not authorized. No wholesale stock is available for issue. 1. Requisitions will not be processed to the wholesale manager. 2. Internal Service/agency requisitioning may be continued in accordance with the Service/agency requisitioning policies.
Controlled Item Code
Shelf Life Code
1 KT : Kit
Call us today at (321) 473-6075 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Parts Keep the World Moving. Check out the many ways our site can help you.Start Here
Chapter 32: Tanning or Dyeing Extracts; Tannins and Their Derivatives: Dyes, Pigments and Other Coloring Matter; Paints and Varnishes; Putty and Other Mastics; Inks
Schedule B No. and Headings
Unit of Quantity
- Synthetic organic coloring matter, whether or not chemically defined; preparations as specified in note 3 to this chapter based on synthetic organic coloring matter;
synthetic organic products of a kind used as fluorescent brightening agents or as luminophores, whether or not chemically defined:
- - Synthetic organic coloring matter and preparations based thereon as specified in note 3 to this chapter:
- - - Disperse dyes and preparations based thereon
- - - Acid dyes, whether or not premetallized, and preparations based thereon; mordant dyes and preparations based thereon
- - - Basic dyes and preparations based thereon
- - - Direct dyes and preparations based thereon
- - - Vat dyes (including those usable in that state as pigments) and preparations based thereon
- - - Reactive dyes and preparations based thereon
- - - Pigments and preparations based thereon
- - - Other, including mixtures of coloring matter of two or more of the subheadings 3204.11 to 3204.19:
- - - - Solvent dyes and preparations based thereon
- - - - Other
- - - Synthetic organic products of a kind used as fluorescent brightening agents