5120-00-473-7727 A tool on which are located one or more pins, lugs, holes, keyways, or hooks, designed to engage matching holes, slots, or projections on a coupling, nut, or the like; for exerting a torsional force, concentrated at a point or points of a mating part, tending to turn the mating part about an axis. The drive end may have a hole for a separate straight bar used as a handle. Excludes WRENCH, BUNG.
Part Alternates:M3702, M3-702, 5161444, 5120-00-473-7727, 00-473-7727, 5120004737727, 004737727
There is no data in the HMIS and the NSN is in an FSC not generally suspected of containing hazardous materials
Non-Munitions List Item/ Non-Strategic List Item - Demilitarization not required.
Precious Metals Indicator Code:
Precious metal type is unknown
The item does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application.
TOOLS, NOI HAND OTHER THAN POWER
Less than car load rating
Less than truck load rating
Water commodity Code
Originating Activity Code
Air Dimension Code
Shipment is not a consolidation and does not exceed 72 inches in any dimension.
Construction materials: Includes paint and related materials, prefabricated building, wood products, metal and composition materials and their products, commercial hardware and miscellaneous items, cement, asphalt, building maintenance materials.
Air Special Handling
Protected cargo, other than above, including sensitive cargo requiring hand-to-hand receipt and/or security precautions.
Special Handling Code
Type of Cargo
No special type of cargo code applicable
Looking to compare NSN's... try our new NSN Compare Tool
Our Parts Keep the World Moving. Check out the many ways our site can help you.NSN Compare
Chapter 82: Tools, Implements, Cutlery, Spoons and Forks, of Base Metal; Parts Thereof of Base Metal
Schedule B No. and Headings
Unit of Quantity
- Hand-operated spanners and wrenches (including torque meter wrenches but not including tap wrenches); socket wrenches, with or without handles, drives or extensions; base metal parts thereof:
- - Hand-operated spanners and wrenches, and parts thereof:
- - - Non-adjustable, and parts thereof:
- - - - Open-end, box, and combination open-end and box wrenches
- - - - Other (including parts)
- - - Adjustable, and parts thereof
- - Socket wrenches, with or without handles, drives and extensions, and parts thereof