5120-01-359-7590 A wrench consisting of one or more sockets, integral with shank(s) or body. It may not be furnished with a handle when the handle is removable or when it is the "double end socket" and "single socket bar" types, each designed for use with the other or similar items. Excludes SOCKET, SOCKET WRENCH.
Part Alternates:16A118941, 16A11894-1, 16A11894L11, 16A11894L1-1, 5120-01-359-7590, 01-359-7590, 5120013597590, 013597590
There is no data in the HMIS and the NSN is in an FSC not generally suspected of containing hazardous materials
Non-Munitions List Item/ Non-Strategic List Item - Demilitarization not required.
Precious Metals Indicator Code:
Item does not contain precious metal
The item does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application.
Automatic Data Processing Equipment:
Represents items with no ADP components. NOTE: Codes 1 through 6 are only to be used when the item is Automatic Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) in its entirety and is limited to the type meeting only one of the definitions for codes 1 through 6. (See code 9)
No Freight Information
Looking to compare NSN's... try our new NSN Compare Tool
Our Parts Keep the World Moving. Check out the many ways our site can help you.NSN Compare
Chapter 82: Tools, Implements, Cutlery, Spoons and Forks, of Base Metal; Parts Thereof of Base Metal
Schedule B No. and Headings
Unit of Quantity
- Hand-operated spanners and wrenches (including torque meter wrenches but not including tap wrenches); socket wrenches, with or without handles, drives or extensions; base metal parts thereof:
- - Hand-operated spanners and wrenches, and parts thereof:
- - - Non-adjustable, and parts thereof:
- - - - Open-end, box, and combination open-end and box wrenches
- - - - Other (including parts)
- - - Adjustable, and parts thereof
- - Socket wrenches, with or without handles, drives and extensions, and parts thereof